Dean VX Flame Top Trans Red w/Gig Bag (used)
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
- Has light wear from being played.
- Has heavy pick scratches and light finish scratches on top.
- Has a small ding on top.
- Has a small chip in corner of headstock.
- Includes Dean Deluxe Gig Bag
- More information and pictures available upon request.
- Sold As-Is. Ask questions before purchase.
A classic designed for ultimate sustain and tone.
The Dean V was created by Dean Guitars in 1977 to be the guitar with ultimate sustain and tone. Dean believes radical string angles add to the resonance that helps a guitar become more alive. The distinctive headstock creates extra long string length, giving the V a sound like no other guitar. Played by many of rock's elite over the past two decades, the V has appeared in award winning videos, on stage and album covers, and more importantly, on some of rock's finest recordings. With a poplar body, flame maple top and a tune-o-matic bridge, you can't go wrong with the Dean VX FM. Case sold separately.
- Model Name: VX Flame Top - Trans Red
- Item Number Sku: VX FM TRD
- Guitar Finish: Trans Red
- Country of Origin: China
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Bolt-On Neck
- Body Material: Poplar
- Top Material: Flame Maple
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Binding: Single Ply White Body
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Jatoba
- Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (629mm)
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (356mm)
- Neck Shape: C
- Nut: Polymer (Plastic) (OEM)
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Pickup Bridge: DMT Design
- Pickup Neck: DMT Design
- Controls: Vol/Vol/Tone/3-Way Toggle
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic (With V Plate)
- Tuners: Sealed Die Cast
- Knobs: Speed Black
- Strings: D'Addario EXL120 (.009-.042)