Dr. Duck's "One Page" Poster
|Availability:||In stock (10)|
- 11" X 17" - 80 pound Cover Stock - Full Color - Great for framing!
- No music reading is necessary to use the "One Page"
- Unique "Color-CODED" Sections for EASY use.
- Designed for beginner's, students, amateurs, semipros and professionals alike. The ultimate resource to learn or review all aspects of The Nashville Number System, chord building, harmony and music theory in general.
- Made in the USA
- Starts with the Circle of Fifths - going clockwise
- Or the Circle of Fourths - going counterclockwise
- Shows you the degrees of the scale (1,2,3,4,5, etc.) in all 12 keys in both majors and minors,
- The Nashville Number System in all 12 keys with "Color-CODED" Sections for EASY use.
- The Solfa (Solfeggio) names of the notes in the scale (do, re, mi, fa, sol, la, ti ) in all 12 keys with "Color-CODED" Sections for EASY use.
- Harmony and which scale degrees you use to create it,
- Accidentals (adding spice or a twist to chords and melodies) in both major and minor chord building.
- Shows you 6ths, 7ths, 9ths, 11ths, 13ths, and companions -
- Blue Notes.
- Chord Building and which degrees of scale you use to create them - including extensions, accidentials, blue notes ...
- Common changes -
- The "Modes" - which note to start on in the various modes (Ionian, Dorian, Lydian, Aeolian, etc.) to run scales as well as which notes are in the scales and which one to end on,
- Solo improvisation,
- How many sharps and flats are in each key,
- The order of sharps and flats in the clefs,
- How to read the notes in both the bass clef and treble clef,
- Natural Chord Qualities (Consonant chords) of both the major and minor scales.