Elixir 16102 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic w/NANOWEB. Medium 13-56
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Strum confidently with the same premium acoustic guitar strings that experienced players worldwide trust to keep their incredible tone longer than any other string available. Unlike other string brands, Elixir Strings coats the whole string. This protects not only the outer string surface but also the gaps between the windings where common tone-deadening gunk typically builds up in other brands coated and uncoated guitar strings. Anti-Rust Plating on plain steel strings ensures longer tone life for the entire set. Who wouldn't love more quality playing time between the hassle and cost of string changes? Engineered to endure, these acoustic strings constructed with phosphor bronze wrap wire provide a dynamic balance of rich, full-bodied tone and sparkling high-end clarity. Compared to our POLYWEB Coating, the NANOWEB Coating allows a more traditionally textured, smooth feel. For a slicker, faster feel, try a set of strings with our POLYWEB Coating. The 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings with POLYWEB Coating, for example, might be a good fit if you want a more robust and rounded tone. On the other end of the tone spectrum, our 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings with NANOWEB Coating deliver a brighter tone alongside the same traditional feel as these phosphor bronze strings. Of course, the kind of string you play is all a matter of personal preference. Not sure what tone or feel is right for you? Try them out for yourself, and find your new favorite string from Elixir Strings. Elixir Strings: Great tone. Long life.
- Acoustic guitar strings constructed with phosphor bronze wrap wire
- Played for a dynamic balance of rich, full-bodied tone and sparkling high-end clarity
- NANOWEB Coating provides a smooth feel
- Our coating technology protects against common corrosion and debris buildup, extending tone life longer than any other brand?s coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
- Medium gauge: .013 .017 .026 .035 .045 .056