Gator GWE Series 3/4 Sized Acoustic Case
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Tried & True Classic Protection
The GWE-ACOU-3/4 Hard-Shell Wood Case for ¾ Size Acoustic Guitars is lightweight, ultra-slim, and designed to protect against the minor bumps and bruises of daily use. Ultra-durable plywood coated in black Tolex PVC forms a moisture-resistant, impact-resistant outer barrier while plush fabric lining keeps your ¾ size acoustic guitar from shifting around inside the case. The large interior storage compartment fits everything from straps and tuners to picks and capos. Chrome plated lockable latches form a secure enclosure and the ergonomic carrying handle perfectly balances the case’s weight and gives you a comfy grip on your gear. Keep your ¾ size acoustic guitar safe and sound with the Gator GWE-ACOU-3/4 hard-shell wood case.
- Ultra-durable plywood construction stands up to years of use and abuse
- Black Tolex PVC covering creates a moisture-resistant, rugged exterior
- Ergonomic handle offers a comfortable grip, perfectly balancing the weight of your instrument
- Thick plush lining keeps your guitar cushioned against impact
- Spacious interior accessory compartment organizes all your favorite guitar accessories, while providing additional neck support
- Chrome plated lockable latches secure the case
Handles: Carry Handle
Interior Height: 4.6 "
Body Length: 20.25 "
Body Height: 4.6 "
Lower Bout Width: 13.5 "
Middle Bout Width: 9.5 "
Upper Bout Width: 10.25 "
Overall Length: 37.50 "
Exterior Length: 39.8 "
Exterior Width: 15.9 "
Exterior Height: 5.9 "
Exterior Weight: 7.75 lbs