Gretsch G5220 Electromatic® Jet™ BT Single-Cut w/V-Stoptail Midnight Sapphire (used)
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
- Hard Shell Case included.
- Has little to no wear from being played.
- More information and pictures available upon request.
- Sold As-Is. Ask questions before purchase.
Sophisticated and sensible, Electromatic® Jet™ BT models are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch® instruments. They're your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
True Jet Essence with Broad'Tron™ Might
The all-new G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail delivers Broad'Tron™ power with classic Jet clarity.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
All-new Black Top Broad'Tron Pickups
A pair of Black Top Broad'Tron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Upgraded chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
- Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls
- Gretsch V-Stoptail tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Upgraded appointments include bound headstock, plain-face head cap, vintage-inspired purfling, Big Block inlays and closed back tuning keys
- Chrome hardware
Color: Midnight Sapphire
Country Of Origin: CN
Headstock Binding: White
Neck Material: Mahogany
Neck Finish: Gloss
Neck Shape: Thin "U"
Neck Construction: Set-Neck
Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
Fingerboard Material: Laurel
Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
Side Dots: Black
Number of Frets: 22
String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
Body: Chambered Mahogany
Body Finish: Gloss
Body Shape: Jet™
Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
Body Binding: White with B/W Purfling
Body Back: Mahogany
Body Style: Gretsch® Chambered Body Guitars
Body Material: Chambered Mahogany
Waist: 8.5" (216 mm)
Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
Bridge Cover/Tailpiece: Gretsch® V-Stoptail
Bridge Mounting: Anchored
Pickguard: Silver Plexi w/ Black Gretsch® & Electromatic® Logos
Pickup Covers: Chrome
Control Knobs: G-Arrow
Hardware Finish: Chrome
Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
Neck Plate: None
Strap Buttons: Gretsch® Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs
Bridge Pickup: Black Top Broad’Tron™
Middle Pickup: N/A
Neck Pickup: Black Top Broad'Tron™
Pickup Configuration: Broad'Tron™ / Broad'Tron™
Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume with Treble Bleed, Master Tone
Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Special Electronics: N/A
Dimensions: 5.00x15.00x46.50 IN
Shipping Weight: 14.00 LB
Upper Bout: 10.25" (260 mm)
Lower Bout: 13.46" (341.88 mm)
Body Depth: 1.85" (47 mm)
Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
Shipping Length: 46.50 IN
Shipping Height: 5.00 IN
Shipping Width: 15.00 IN