Hagstrom (USA) - Ultra Swede Worn Denim Worn Denim
|Availability:||Out of stock|
A slender, compact body joined to an ultra-slim neck profiled in a easy “D” shape is combined with the rich and powerful sound of Hagstrom’s Custom 62 pickups. The tone is truly “ultra-licious”, both in humbucking mode and in coil-split mode for single-coil sounds. The Ultra Swede is everything that makes a Hagstrom special combined together in a platform for the 21st century.
The Power and the Glory
Hagstrom’s Custom Ceramic 62 pickups shine in both humbucker and in single-coil mode. A tight and raucous humbucker attack is complemented by a lush and airy single-coil tone when the pickup coils are split.
Vintage Hagstrom necks were known as the “fastest in the world” and the Ultra Swede easily lives up to this legacy. Its H-Expander™ truss rod, Resinator™ fingerboard, and slim “D” profile provide an ultra-comfortable playing surface that can handle the lowest action settings. Pull the trigger and let those fingers fly!
- Material: 2 piece Basswood
- Top: Maple
- Style: Single Cutaway
- Joint: Set Neck
- Material: Maple
- Truss Rod: H-Expander™
- Material: Resinator™
- Radius: 15"
- Inlays: Select Block Pearl/Abalone
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Nut: GraphTech Black Tusq XL
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Pickups: 2 x Hagstrom Custom 62
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Controls: 1 x Volume / 1 x Tone / Mini Toogle coil split switch
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic with Hagstrom Stop Tailpiece and Single Brass String Blocks
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom Design 18:1
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 110 (10-46)
* Not Available In Store