Ibanez RG470MSP Turquoise Sparkle
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
- neck type: Wizard III/Maple neck
- top/back/body: Poplar body
- fretboard: Maple fretboard/Black dot inlay
- fret: Jumbo frets
- number of frets: 24
- bridge: Double Locking bridge
- string space: 10.5mm
- neck pickup: Quantum (H) neck pickup Passive/Ceramic
- middle pickup: Quantum (S) middle pickup Passive/Alnico
- bridge pickup: Quantum (H) bridge pickup Passive/Ceramic
- factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings: D'Addario® EXL120
- string gauge: .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- nut: Locking nut
- hardware color: Cosmo black
Width: 43mm at NUT
Width: 58mm at 24F
Thickness: 19mm at 1F
Thickness: 21mm at 12F
When the pickup selector switch is in neck position, the neck humbucker is selected. When the switch is between neck and center position, the bridge side of the neck humbucker and the center pickup are selected. When the switch is in center position, the center pickup is selected. When the switch is between the center and bridge position, center pickup and the neck side of the bridge humbucker are selected. When the switch is in bridge position, the bridge humbucker is selected.
With the guitar held in the playing position, there is one knob and one switch along the lower edge of the body. Closest to the neck is the five-way pickup selector switch. Closer to the input jack is the tone knob. The volume knob is located right above the five-way pickup selector switch.
The Maple fretboard provide crisp, bright highs and strong upper mids.
The Quantum pickups provide accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking of high-speed staccato riffing with crushing mid range and precise high-end articulation.
Wizard III Maple neck
Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.