Kluson 6 In Line Deluxe Series Tuning Machines KD-6B-NMDR
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Kluson® 6 In Line Deluxe Series Tuning Machines
This Kluson® 6-in-line tuning machine set has oval metal (butter bean-shaped) buttons and the improved 15:1 gear ratio for more stable and accurate tuning. The housing and button style are period correct for various production dates although the black plating color was never available until the mid 1990's. These feature the Kluson® SafeTi String Post. This set comes complete with 6 bass side tuning machines, 8.8mm O.D. vintage bushings with 1/4 inch I.D. and mounting screws needed for installation.
- Gear Ratio= 15:1
- Post to Post spacing= 15/16 in.
- Bushing size 8.8mm O.D. x 1/4 in. I.D.
- Typically used on right-handed instruments
- Please note that Kluson Deluxe Series tuning machines come standard with vintage-sized bushings and mounting screws. If you have 10mm pegholes (modern sized) you will need to purchase the proper adapter bushings with 1/4 in. I.D. dimensions.
- 1965 - 1967 Fender® Telecaster
- 1965 - 1967 Fender® Stratocaster
- 1965 - 1967 Fender® Jazzmaster
- 1965 - 1967 Fender® Jaguar
- 1965 - 1967 Fender® Custom Telecaster
- 1965 - 1967 Fender® Coronado II
- 1965 - 1966 Fender® Electric XII 12 string (need 1 left and 1 right hand set)
- 1965 Fender® Fender Bass IV (6 string bass)
- 1965 - 1967 Fender® Kingman
- 1965 - 1967 Fender® Concert
- 1965 - 1967 Fender® Malibu 12 string
- 1965 - 1967 Fender® Shenandoah 12 string
Uses Kluson Bushings MB65N US (Nickel) or MB65G US (Gold)
- Outside diameter = 8.85mm
- Inside diameter = 1/4 inch or 6.48mm