Martin MM10 Retro Extra Light Acoustic Guitar Strings. 10-47
|Availability:||In stock (45)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Corrosion-resistant strings made of tin-plated steel core wire and proprietary Monel wrap wire.
Discover your guitar's true voice. MM10 Retro Extra Light acoustic guitar strings are the real deal, not an imitation. With Martin MM10 Retros, you get one tough set of strings that will last a long time and give you true, consistent tone that sounds like nothing else on the market. Martin's proprietary SOLID nickel/copper alloy blend provides for a reduced pick attack which allows the guitar's tone woods to be heard, not overshadowed. It offers uniquely mellow, yet crisp, sound. Martin's proprietary wrap wire is naturally corrosion resistant.
- String guages: .010, .013, .023, .029, .038, .047
- Solid nickel/copper alloy blend wrap wire
- Tin-Plated hex core wire provides corrosion resistance
- Allows your guitar's tone woods to be heard
- True consistent tone that sounds like nothing else on the market
- Warm natural tone
- Sounds great plugged in
- Enhanced longevity