Peavey HP2 Poplar Burl Transparent Black
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
HP 2® Poplar Burl RM Transparent Black Electric Guitar
The HP 2® Poplar Burl RM Transparent Black Electric Guitar is a stunning masterpiece of craftsmanship and sonic excellence. Its mesmerizing Poplar Burl top, finished in a rich Transparent Black, not only adds a touch of elegance but also provides a captivating visual appeal. Designed by a renowned brand, this guitar boasts exceptional playability and tonal versatility, making it a go-to choice for both beginners and professionals. The dual humbucking pickups deliver a powerful, dynamic sound that can effortlessly shift from sweet, warm tones to roaring, high-gain rock and metal sounds. With its sleek design, premium materials, and superior sound quality, the HP 2® Poplar Burl RM Transparent Black Electric Guitar is a true work of art for discerning musicians.
The Peavey HP 2® Poplar Burl RM is constructed with leading-edge technology, traditional handcrafted methods, professional-quality upgrades, and customizations. When a guitar bears the initials of Peavey founder and CEO Hartley Peavey, players can expect an iconic design with its own unique flair.
While the esthetic is classic, the HP 2 stands out with its carved top and offset, asymmetrical body design that offers comfort, proper balance, and maximum playing ease.
These models feature a Poplar Burl top selected for its natural beauty, weight, and tonal qualities. Roasted Maple was chosen for the neck, a process which removes moisture from the wood and prevents it from warping over time. This also helps the guitar maintain its tune. Cream edge binding accents the body.
Two custom-wound Peavey humbucking pickups supply optimal output and tonal response. They're made using a two-step wax-dipping process that provides ultra-low noise operation and resistance to microphonic feedback. The pickups are mounted directly to the body, further reducing feedback at high volume levels and enhancing response. A Switchcraft 3-way toggle switch allows selection of pickups in up, center and down configurations. Players will also find a Peavey/Floyd Rose licensed, double-locking tremolo assembly to complete the guitar.
- Ten degree tilt-back headstock with unique scoop design
- Schaller tuning machines with pearloid buttons
- Staggered ergonomic tuning machine placement with straight string pull
- Locking topnut
- 25 inch scale Graphite-reinforced oil-finished neck and fingerboard
- Switchcraft 3-way toggle switch - Up: Neck, Center: Both, Down: Bridge
- Peavey design humbucking pickups mounted directly to body
- Poplar Burl/basswood body construction with carved top and Roasted Maple neck
- Master volume
- Master tone
- Push pull coil tap capability
- Cream edge binding
- Sculpted body/neck heel
- Easy-access torsion-rod adjustment
- Peavey licensed Floyd Rose tremolo
- Premium hardshell case included
- Weight Packed: 20.94 lb (9.5 kg)
- Width Packed: 21.3" (51.10 cm)
- Height Packed: 5.5" (13.97 cm)
- Depth Packed: 45.3" (115.06 cm)