Switchcraft And WD Custom 3 Position Short Frame Toggle Switch
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Switchcraft® And WD® Custom 3 Position Short Frame Toggle Switch
This short frame Switchcraft® straight toggle switch is a blend between the long WDE7SW for Les Paul® guitars and the right angle WDE6SW used in SG's® and is used either where body thickness will not accomodate the longer switch or where a more compact switch design is desired. This special switch was designed by WD Music Products®' VP Larry Davis and built by Switchcraft® as a high quality alternative to existing short frame switches.
- Contact Ratings: Fine silver contacts rated at 3A, 300W maximum AC non-inductive load standard.
- Leakage Resistance: 1,000 MW or greater
- Dielectric Strength: 250 VDC
- Frame: Steel, plated
- Bushing and Shaft: Copper alloy, plated
- Springs: Copper alloy
- Knob: Molded thermoplastic
- Mounting Hardware: Knurled copper alloy locknut T10711, supplied
- Insulation: Rigid plastic spacers with plastic tubing through stack. Rigid plastic and/or thermoplastic lifters. Thermoplastic cam on actuator end
- Depth required = 15/16 in.
- Threaded bushing length = 3/8 in.
- Pre-tinned for soldering