Taylor 214ce-K SB Grand Auditorium Acoustic- Electric Guitar
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Taylor 214ce-K SB Grand Auditorium Layered Hawaiian Koa Acoustic-Electric
The Taylor 214ce-K SB Grand Auditorium Layered Hawaiian Koa Acoustic-Electric guitar is a stunning combination of aesthetic beauty and exquisite sound. Its Grand Auditorium body shape offers a versatile and well-balanced tonal profile, and the layered Hawaiian Koa back and sides not only enhance durability but also deliver a distinctively warm and resonant tone with a touch of brightness. With a Sitka spruce top, this guitar offers a dynamic range and responsiveness that's perfect for a wide range of playing styles. Equipped with Taylor's Expression System 2 electronics, it ensures that your acoustic sound is faithfully reproduced when amplified, making it suitable for both stage and studio performances. The 214ce-K SB's striking visual appeal, enhanced by its sunburst finish and delicate inlays, makes it an instrument that stands out in both sound and style, making it a top choice for discerning musicians.
- Solid spruce top provides clarity and projection
- Layered koa body adds stunning visual character
- Slim, comfortable Taylor Neck for a relaxed feel
- Venetian cutaway lets you access the highest frets
- Includes ES2 pickup, gig bag and sunburst finish
Made in Tecate, Mexico
With its aesthetic beauty and musical sparkle, it's no wonder players love Hawaiian koa. In the 214ce-K SB, layered koa back and sides pair with a solid Sitka spruce top, generating clear power and sonic definition for a tone profile that adapts easily across genres and playing styles. The slender Taylor Neck makes holding strings easy on your fingers, while the Grand Auditorium body offers a comfortable feel whether you play seated or standing. This stylish model is capped off with a stunning sunburst finish, crisp white binding and a faux-tortoiseshell pickguard, and comes with ES2 electronics built-in. It ships with a sturdy, padded gig bag.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Bracing: Forward Shifted Pattern
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Tuners: Die-Cast Chrome
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Width: 16"
- Nut & Saddle: Nubone Nut, Micarta Saddle
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Number of Frets: 20
- Case: Gig Bag
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding Edge Treatment: White
- Back Config: Layered
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Matte
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Stain/Sunburst: Shaded Edgeburst
- Armrest: No
- Top Finish: Matte
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Armrest Binding: None
- Rosette Material: Plastic
- Wedge: None
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: None
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Fretboard Inlay: 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Heel Cap Binding: White
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Peghead Finish: Matte
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Colorcore
- Peghead Binding: None
- Peghead Purfling: None
- Peghead Inlay: None
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Fingerboard Ext: None
- Buttons: Chrome
- Edge Trim: B/W/B