Taylor 214E DLX Natural 2015 w/HSC (Used)
|Article number:||214E DLX|
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
- Has light wear, scratches, and dings from being played.
- Comes with Taylor Hard Shell Case.
- Made in 2015.
- More information and pictures available upon request.
- Sold As-Is. Ask questions before purchase.
For pros or beginners on the hunt for a versatile sound and a comfortable playing experience, the 214e DLX represents an ideal match. Our flagship Grand Auditorium’s physically appealing body contours locate an acoustic sweet spot, where tonal depth, balance and clarity converge. A solid Sitka spruce top paired with layered rosewood back and sides produce a sound with a smooth blend of top-end shimmer, well-defined mids, and rich bass that suit most playing styles. Onboard Expression System 2 electronics amplify the natural voice of this guitar with clarity and projection, and deluxe appointments like white binding, Small Diamond inlays, and a full-gloss body make this guitar worthy of showing off. The guitar ships with a deluxe hardshell case.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Tuners: Chrome (100/200)
- Body Width: 16"
- Nut & Saddle: Nubone Nut, Tusq Saddle
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Number of Frets: 20
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding Edge Treatment: White
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Material: Plastic
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Diamonds
- Heel Cap Binding: White
- Neck/Heel: Sapele
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Colorcore