Taylor 618e Grand Orchestra Big Leaf Maple Acoustic-Electric Guitar
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Taylor 618e Grand Orchestra Big Leaf Maple Acoustic-Electric
The Taylor 618e Grand Orchestra Big Leaf Maple Acoustic-Electric guitar is a true powerhouse, designed to deliver bold and rich tones with exceptional clarity and volume. Its grand orchestra body shape provides a commanding presence and resonates with Big Leaf Maple back and sides, known for their stunning figuring and tonal brilliance. The combination of a Sitka spruce top and maple results in a well-balanced, articulate sound that's perfect for a wide range of playing styles. Equipped with Taylor's Expression System 2 electronics, this guitar ensures that its pristine acoustic sound is faithfully reproduced when amplified. Whether you're performing on stage or recording in the studio, the Taylor 618e Grand Orchestra is a top-tier choice for musicians who demand both power and finesse from their acoustic-electric guitars.
- Grand Orchestra body offers power and sensitivity
- Solid maple highlights reflect your signature style
- V-Class bracing for projection and sustain
- Soft-touch responsiveness for a wide dynamic range
- Features ES2 pickup and includes hardshell case
- Made in El Cajon, California, USA
Recently reintroduced after our redesign of the commanding Grand Orchestra body shape, the 618e offers an experience unlike any other in the Taylor line. This model features our largest body style made with solid Big Leaf maple and Sitka spruce, resulting in a vibrant, warm, transparent sound that's uniquely reflective of each individual player's stylistic quirks and technique. Boasting an appointment package reserved for Grand Orchestra models, the 618e sports Mission fretboard and peghead inlays in mother-of-pearl, maple binging with koa purfling, a single-ring paua rosette, and a glossy Antique Blonde finish treatment. It ships with ES2 electronics and a hardshell case.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Bracing: V-Class Bracing
- Pickguard: Dark Stained Maple
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Body Width: 16 3/4"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Tusq Nut, Micarta Saddle
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell-Western Floral
- Body Length: 20 5/8"
- Body Depth: 5"
- Binding Edge Treatment: Rock Maple
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss 6.0
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Stain/Sunburst: Antique Blond
- Armrest: No
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Armrest Binding: None
- Rosette Material: Paua
- Wedge: None
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Length: 3-7/8"
- Fretboard Inlay: Mission
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck/Heel: Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Peghead Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Purfling: Koa
- Peghead Inlay: Mission, Celluloid/Shell, Grained Ivoroid/Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony with Green Abalone Dots
- Fingerboard Ext: None
- Edge Trim: Black/Koa/Ivoroid/Black