Taylor GS Mini-e Rosewood Plus Grand Symphony Acoustic-Electric
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Taylor GS Mini-e Rosewood Scaled-Down Grand Symphony Acoustic-Electric
The Taylor GS Mini-e Rosewood is a scaled-down marvel of acoustic-electric excellence. Crafted with a scaled-down Grand Symphony body shape, this guitar is perfect for musicians on the go and those seeking a compact instrument without sacrificing tone. Its stunning layered rosewood back and sides paired with a solid Sitka spruce top deliver a remarkably rich and vibrant sound that belies its smaller size. Equipped with Taylor's Expression System 2 pickup, you can effortlessly plug in and amplify the Mini-e's lush tones while maintaining exceptional clarity and dynamics. Whether you're a traveler, a beginner, or a seasoned pro in need of a portable companion, the Taylor GS Mini-e Rosewood offers an inviting entry point into Taylor's world-class craftsmanship and tonal excellence.
- Smaller-scale body offers comfort and bold tone
- Solid Sitka spruce top for projection and clarity
- Slender neck design makes for easy fretting
- Built-in ES-B pickup includes digital tuner
- Comes with structured gig bag for protection
- Made in Tecate, Mexico
The GS Mini-e Rosewood has become the standard-bearer among the GS Mini family, boasting a solid spruce top and layered Indian rosewood back and sides. With its smaller size and compact feel, the GS Mini offers incredible playing comfort and portability, making it easy to take your music with you without having to sacrifice good sound. Perfect for fireside jams, practice sessions, songwriting and playing with other musicians, the GS Mini-e Rosewood also includes a built-in ES-B pickup with an easy-to-read digital tuner. It ships with a padded gig bag.
- Scale Length: 23-1/2"
- Pickguard: Black
- Tuners: Die-Cast Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario XS Coated Phosphor Bronze Medium (.013 - .056)
- Body Width: 14 3/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Nubone Nut, Micarta Saddle
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Number of Frets: 20
- Case: Structured Gig Bag
- Body Length: 17 5/8"
- Body Depth: 4 7/16"
- Back Config: 2-piece or 4-piece Simons Wedge
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Matte
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Stain/Sunburst: None
- Armrest: No
- Top FinishMatte
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Armrest Binding: None
- Wedge: None
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: None
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Heel Length: 3"
- Fretboard Inlay: 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Peghead Finish: Matte
- Peghead Type: Paddle - GS Mini
- Headstock Overlay: Copafera
- Peghead Logo: Plastic, White Rub-On Decal
- Peghead Binding: None
- Peghead Inlay: None
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Fingerboard Ext: None
- Edge Trim: B/W/B