WD® Flat Plastic Humbucker Pickup Mounting Ring - Set of 2 - 1 High/1 Low
|Availability:||In stock (10)|
These mounting rings are made for either flat top or arched top guitars in the most commonly used colors.
This is a typical set of plastic mounting rings found on most 2 humbucker guitars. It is comprised of 1 high and 1 low ring.
This tall plastic humbucker mounting ring is generally used in the bridge position on a two or three pickup guitar. This mounting ring is angled in height so the side closest to bridge is taller than the side closest to the neck or fretboard.
This is the shortest plastic humbucker mounting ring we stock and is generally used in the neck position. This is angled in height so side closest to bridge is taller than the side closest to the neck or fretboard.
- Low = 9/64 inches - 13/64 inches
- High = 19/64 inches â€“ 3/8 inches
- Pickup cutout width = 1.5 inches (38.2mm)
- Pickup cutout length = 2.76 inches (70.2mm)
- Exterior width = 1.76 inches (44.7mm)
- Exterior length = 3.50 inches (89.1mm)
- Exterior height tall side = .375 inches (9.5mm)
- Exterior height short side = .295 inches (7.5mm)
- Height holes center to center = 3.07 inches (78mm)
- Mounting holes center to center length = 3.185 inches (8.09mm)
- Mounting holes center to center width = 1.43 inches (36.3mm)